Saturday, July 26, 2008

Visiting Author Night '08

July 16th's meeting couldn't have been more perfect... great discussion, great attendance, great food & drink! Well, unless you consider our poor author who accidentally got locked out of her car when making a quick stop in Springville before the meeting. Oh well, as we joked - it was just ONE of the things that made this night memorable!

Many thanks to all who made it to Author night, it really was a wonderful evening. Ann thanks us, too, here's an excerpt from the note she sent me this week:
Hi Jill,
It was so nice to finally meet you and I have to say your club was amazing - what a wonderful group of reading women! Thank you for choosing Runaway Grandma and inviting me to visit your club. It was a very enjoyable evening despite the fact I locked my keys in the car when I changed!!
Thank you so much for the lovely memories.
Ann

Check out this month's newsletter by following this link. See you in August!! Enjoy the summer!!

No comments: